Saturday, February 28, 2009

Many Glacier Hotel Glacier National Park 1935 Old Antique Vintage Postcard

Visit Moody's Postcards, your source for vintage, collectible postcards!

Subscribe to Moody's Postcard Blog by Email

With all of this talk about global warming and glaciers melting, I'm thinking I need to make a return visit to Glacier National Park in Montana before the glaciers are all gone. With that in mind, I want to feature a couple of postcards on the park since they are not common and I sell them just about as fast as I can find them and add them to my website. The first view is a 1935 Curt Teich postcard showing the front of the Many Glacier Hotel with over 20 horses tied up out front waiting for guests to go on a riding trip.

The second post card is a circa 1920 E. C. Kropp view of the back porch of the Many Glacier Hotel showing the beautiful view of the lake and Grinnell Mountain. Keep your eyes open for postcards on this great National Park and put it on your places to see list before the glaciers are gone. Both of these postcards are available in my Montana listings along with an additional 10,000 postcards on my website Moody's Postcards.

CATCH POSTCARD FEVER!! You will enjoy the view.

No comments: