Friday, October 31, 2008

Old Antique Vintage Postcard of Downtown Dalton Georgia 1947

Visit Moody's Postcards, your source for vintage, collectible postcards!

Subscribe to Moody's Postcard Blog by Email

I just could not resist this view of downtown Dalton Georgia on a 1947 Curt Teich postcard. The Dalton Hotel is in the right foreground and the First National Bank is just down the street. This is the typical small southern town and reminds me of the town in Texas where I grew up. I have been forever grateful for #1, where I grew up and #2, when I grew up and would not have it any other way if I could choose. You can find this postcard in my Georgia listings along with 10,000 additional post cards on my website Moody's Postcards.

CATCH POSTCARD FEVER!! A great way to go back home.

No comments: