Thursday, May 22, 2008

High Schools of Wichita Kansas

Visit Moody's Postcards, your source for vintage, collectible postcards!

Subscribe to Moody's Postcard Blog by Email

One of the more popular postcards is the hometown high school which brings back many memories, happy I hope for you as they were for me. These were the formative years and I believe the quote "You are what you were then" applies especially to this time of our lives. I am not sure how may high schools Wichita Kansas had in the 1940s but today I want to share two that I am sure touched many young peoples' lives. The first is simply labeled High School North and the second is High School East. Both were produced by E. C. Kropp and can be found in my Kansas post card listings along with an additional 10,000 post cards on my website Moody's Postcards.

No comments: